Contact/Links
100% Content
September 15th, 2008

Larkin Grimm

I want to live inside Michael Gira’s ear. Wondrous frequencies live there. Sounds that, it seems, only he has the prescience to trust.  I want to build a rope ladder and shimmy up and over his shoulder blades until I reach that hallowed lobe, stopping for a minute to catch my breath and behold it all. Ah. The hiss of Devendra’s first recordings have a happy hut inside this cavernous, if discerning, unknown. Akron/Family is making flapjacks. Mi & L’au are sipping tea. Fire on Fire are making a blaze of their own, casting shadow puppets on the wall. Warmth. Familiar friends, ones that I’ve come to know and trust, are here to stay.

Larkin Grimm is the newest here. I love her already.

Michael Gira says, “Larkin is a magic woman. She lives in the mountains in north Georgia. She collects bones, smooth stones, and she casts spells. She worships the moon. She is very beautiful, and her voice is like the passionate cry of a beast heard echoing across the mountains just after a tremendous thunder storm, when the air is alive with electricity. I don’t consider her folk though – she is pre folk, even pre- music. She is the sound of the eternal mother and the wrath of all women. She goes barefoot everywhere, and her feet are leathery and filthy. She wears jewels, glitter, and glistening insects in her hair.”

[ stream ] Larkin Grimm – “How to Catch a Lizard” from Parplar, out NOVEMBER 20 on Young God Records.

or [ download ]

=tyler=

20 Comments »

1. want to build a rope ladder and shimmy up and over his shoulder blades until I reach that hallowed lobe, stopping for a minute to catch my breath and behold it all. Ah.

christ… makes me seriously laugh so much..

Comment by irfan — September 16, 2008 @ 2:44 am
  2. Hey, andaba por aquí y efectivamente me gusta lo que leo.
    Yo también colaboro en un blog y me gustaría saber si te gustaría escribir en él de vez en cuando.
    Mi blog apenas está comenzando por lo que no podría ofrecerte nada más que con mucha gratitud pero espero
    que te llame la atención. Si es así, te pido que me contactes.

Muchas gracias!

Comment by Karlitta — October 2, 2014 @ 11:28 pm
  3. Observe that apologizing for every thing does not make us feel
    well.

Here is my page – v=onepage&q=bungling%20ben&f=false

Comment by v=onepage&q=bunglingben&f=false — August 26, 2015 @ 8:58 am
  4. 265069 186328Id always want to be update on new content material on this site , saved to fav! . 444019

Comment by pPLaCZOjCWia2 — May 21, 2016 @ 7:38 pm
  5. 255423 667769Greetings! This really is my very first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and let you know I genuinely enjoy reading by means of your weblog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with exactly the same topics? Thank you so significantly! 246929

6. 803342 987775It is in fact a cool and valuable piece of data. Im glad which you shared this valuable information with us. Please maintain us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. 843418

Comment by managed vps — June 24, 2016 @ 8:29 am
  7. 236385 63520This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almostHaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! 875060

Comment by assurance vie luxembourg — June 25, 2016 @ 12:21 pm
  8. 407855 73450As far as me being a member here, I wasnt aware that I was a member for any days, in fact. When the post was published I received a notification, so that I could participate inside the discussion with the post, That would explain me stumbuling upon this post. But were surely all members inside the world of concepts. 430740

Comment by family calendar — July 1, 2016 @ 10:11 pm
  9. 106795 863835Hello there, just became alert to your blog via Google, and discovered that its truly informative. Im gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you continue this in future. Lots of individuals will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers! xrumer 914983

Comment by bayer steroids — July 4, 2016 @ 11:23 am
  10. 881772 532906Hello DropshipDragon provides dropping for quality, affordable products direct from China to your customers. Perfect for eBay sellers and website owners alike! 755186

Comment by PSD 2 HTML — July 5, 2016 @ 6:21 am
  11. 906683 580637Immigration […]the time to read or visit the content or sites we have linked to below the[…] 494536

Comment by Live draw hongkong — July 7, 2016 @ 6:42 pm
  12. 822078 743494It is rare knowledgeable folks within this subject, nevertheless, you appear like theres far more you are talking about! Thanks 186784

Comment by charlatans are failing — July 18, 2016 @ 10:23 pm
  13. 124810 56096This plot doesnt reveal itself; it has to be explained. 764281

Comment by Java Multithreading Extend Thread Class — July 19, 2016 @ 8:38 pm
  14. 401579 4476As far as me being a member here, I wasnt aware that I was a member for any days, actually. When the article was published I received a notification, so that I could participate in the discussion of the post, That would explain me stumbuling upon this post. But were certainly all members in the world of ideas. 175817

Comment by Badvorleger guenstig — July 21, 2016 @ 10:01 am
  15. 177973 210219HURRAY! cant balladeer. by virtue of himself by what name highly. 358617

Comment by Mary Matheson — July 27, 2016 @ 11:46 am
  16. 574847 328626Its hard to discover knowledgeable individuals on this topic, but you sound like you know what youre talking about! Thanks 812763

Comment by Writing Your First JSP — July 27, 2016 @ 8:15 pm
  17. 889195 524943superb post. Neer knew this, appreciate it for letting me know. 296664

18. 951647 304377This internet site is genuinely a walk-through it genuinely could be the details you wanted concerning this and didnt know who to inquire about. Glimpse here, and you will definitely discover it. 333356

Comment by SeoScientist — July 31, 2016 @ 8:39 am
  19. 458977 586129Its difficult to get knowledgeable individuals with this topic, but the truth is could be seen as do you know what youre referring to! Thanks 363205

Comment by James Street Fortitude Valley — August 1, 2016 @ 1:32 pm
  20. 254861 954286Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all significant infos. Id like to see more posts like this . 847654

Comment by Reiki Lebensenergie — August 7, 2016 @ 7:40 am